Summer is the most active season of the year and we get to soak in the sun for full six months or so since Philippines is a tropical island. The best way to enjoy the sunny side of the day is by having healthy skin!
Skin is the largest organ of our body. This is where we “live”. This is the first barrier of our body, the first “defense”, the “wall”, the protective wall. That said, it’s as important to take care of it just the way we do to other internal organs. Unfortunately, the skin is usually one of the most neglected parts of the body. The neglecting part includes not minding what we apply to our skin.
We should make sure that what we use to our skin is not just effective but most of all – safe, and one proof to be sure it’s safe is if the product is original!
Just like the original Kojie.san kojic acid soap!
- Kojie.san is the first kojic acid soap to be commercially available in the Philippine market.
– and compared to other local brands, Kojie.san is more affordable and locally available in almost all stores nationwide.
- Kojie.san has a micro peeling effect, which makes it a potent whitening product.
– it does remove dirt and sebum on initial use, leaving it clean, smooth and when rinse with cold water makes skin poreless. It also brightens skin and eliminates pimples on the long run. Since Kojie.san jas micro peeling effect, this is best use at night right before bed time hence allowing other night products to sink in to just freshly exfoliated skin and not clogged with foundation and makeup.
- Kojie.san does not contain any harmful chemicals.
– we need to embrace the skin we are in and we need to keep it on its best shape! Mind the ingredients you apply on your skin, make sure you are using only the original kojic acid! Original Kojie.san soaps doesn’t have harmful chemicals hence keeping skin at its whitest without compromising its health.
- Kojie.san contains antioxidants and 100% all natural ingredients
– maximize your investment on kojic acid soap, have whitening and antioxidant rolled into one bar with Kojie.san soap!
Aside from the major points mentioned above, Kojie.san is has a nice fragrance and could exfoliate skin to less than 3minutes without the burning feeling. This whitening soap is perfect for oily skin.
Remember, when you buy fake soaps, you’re not just compromising the quality of the product, you also are just saving coins for future damage which includes skin cancer by the way.
Be original! Only buy original Kojie.san kojic acid soap!