- Understanding the ASEAN Integration – April 29, 2015
April 29, 2015
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
There has been a lot of talks happening about the arrival of the ASEAN integration which is happening as we speak. Back in 2007 in Singapore, the ASEAN leaders signed an agreement as a blueprint for an ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) with one of its main objectives is to create a single market and production base by ensuring a free flow of goods, services, investment, capital, and skilled labor. The question remains, are we ready for this kind of transformation? Is my business prepared for the fierce competition from the multi-nationals coming in? Or am I ready to expand my operations/offerings outside the comfort walls of my country?
Manila Workshops and LifeQuest would like to invite you to join “Understanding The ASEAN Integration” webinar to further prepare yourselves and businesses for this transformation.
The topics to be covered:
- History of the ASEAN and the Journey towards ASEAN Integration- How and Why the ASEAN Came About- Why the ASEAN Aspired for Integration
- The Characteristics of the ASEAN Economic Community:- Single Market and Production Base+ One Big Market for Goods and Services, Investment and Capital, andLabor- Competitive Economic Region+ A Level Playing Field for Everyone
– Equitable Economic Development
+ Expanding the Role of SMEs in Economic Growth
– Narrowing the Development Gaps Among ASEAN Members
+ Integration into the Global Economy
+ Connecting the ASEAN Community to the Rest of the World
- Implications of ASEANIntegration-Competition- Regulation of BusinessActivities- SME Development– Global Opportunities
- How to Prepare Our Businesses for ASEANIntegration- EnvironmentalScanning- Product and ServiceDevelopment- Quality of Operations– Management and Staff Development
– Entrepreneurial Thinking
Jose Roberto L. Del Rosario, Jr. (Sonny)
At the moment, Sonny is the president and training director of LifeQuest Training and Consultancy Corporation. He was once the academic director of an international college with campuses throughout the Asia-Pacific region. He taught business and English subjects for four years in Bangkok, Thailand and for ten years in Huizhou, China. Locally, he taught at San Beda Alabang, Asia Pacific College, College of St. Benilde, De La Salle University, and St. Scholastica’s College. As a business consultant, he continues to be contracted by companies in diverse industries including real estate, education, food, personal hygiene, health and medical care, and manufacturing industries. He also has several years of small business management experience in agriculture, fashion accessories and ready-to- wear, and food services.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 – 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
This will be webinar. We will send you the event instructions once payment has been made.
Regular rate: Php 750
Student Promo Rate: Php 500 (School ID provided)
For more inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 0917.796.5254
(If you sign up use this Referral Code: YWCASEAN2015) so they will know that you learned the workshop from this blog.