- Managing Family Income and Budget
May 30, 2015
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
One of the challenges of having a family is making both ends meet and saving for the future. Newly married couples and even couples who have been married for a longer time are always having the same struggle of managing family income on a regular basis, which most of the time, is a cause of marital problems between husband and wife. A solution for a harmonious marital relationship is having the right mindset and know-how on handling money wisely.
Manila Workshops, in partnership with Best for Families and Insular Life, present Managing Family Income and Budget, a finance workshop for couples who would like to know more about balancing family income and planning for the future.
About the Speaker:
CELSO CARLOS L. MAGCALAS
- A graduate of Business and Economics from De La Salle University majors in Marketing and Advertising
- A recipient of Certificate of Diploma from the University of the Philippines major in Physical Education.
- Took his MBA at the Philippine School of Business Administration
- A former faculty member of the Miriam College Foundation in Quezon City
- In 1997, joined the Couples for Christ Global Mission Foundation as a full-time Pastoral Worker
- Joined the Insurance and investments industry in 2003
- Author of the Financial Needs Analysis program used by Insular Life
- A regular speaker in the Financial Wellness program for the OFWs organized by the OWWA – Overseas Workers Welfare Administration
- A Registered Financial Planner
- Regional Head of the Metro North Regional Office of Insular Life
Date: May 30, 2015
Time: 1PM – 5PM
Venue: Best for Families Headquarters, #29 1st Street, New Manila, Quezon City
Regular Rate: Php800
Couple Rate: Php1200
For more information about the event, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you sign up use this Referral Code: YWCMFBI_1) so they will know that you learned the workshop from this blog.