For more information about the new Alaska Fortified Powdered Milk Drink, visit www.alaskamilk.com.
Brother launches two new Refill Tank System inkjet printers with A3 print capabilities, superior cost-efficiency, and comprehensive connectivity options.
(From L-R) Brother International Corporation Singapore Managing Director Mr. Takao “Andy” Shima, Brother Industries Ltd. General Manager Ms. Yumiko Iwadare, Brother Philippines President Mr. Glenn Hocson, and Brother Philippines SMB Sales & Product Manager Mr. Shinichi Tanaka.
Brother takes great pride in developing inkjet printers that deliver greater reliability, innovation and cost-effectiveness. This same unwavering commitment to its ‘Customer First’ approach can be found in Brother’s newest A3 Inkjet Printer Series for businesses and home-office users with high print volumes.
“Many businesses are considering A3 inkjet printers for creating their business plans and presentations, or design materials such as floor plans, blueprints, site images and technical drawings.” says Mr. Glenn Hocson, President at Brother Philippines. “However, such high-print volumes, ink replacement can be extremely costly. Brother’s latest A3 Inkjet Printer Series in 2018 have been designed for outstandingcost-efficiency and business productivity while delivering the same quality and reliability for which Brother is renowned.”
This new series features an Inkjet Printer HL-T4000DW and Multi-Function Centre, MFC-T4500DW. Performance and enhanced features for this new inkjet printer series include:
Superior Cost Efficiency
· Lower cost-per-page – Refill Tank System inkjet printers come with ultra-high-yield ink refill bottles that enable you to print up to 6,500 pages1 in black and 5,000 pages1 in color
· Cut costs by 50% – Instantly reduce your paper waste and expenses by half with the automatic 2-sided printing feature
· Enhanced durability – Features a robust printhead with stainless steel lamination and Piezoelectric ceramic technology for longer machine life and less frequent repairs and servicing
Effortless User Experience
· Convenient ink tank access – Enjoy quick, mess-free refills with the embedded, front-access tank, and easily monitor individual ink levels through the transparent ink tank cover
· Comprehensive paper handling – Handle a variety of paper weights and sizes with a 250 sheets standard tray and 100 sheets multi-purpose tray
· Multi-page scan, copy & fax capabilities2 – Perform multi-page scan and copy and fax jobs without having to insert the pages individually with the 50 sheets Automatic Document Feeder
· User-friendly navigation – Easily navigate features and functions with the large 2.7” LCD touchscreen and full-sized keypad2
· Fast print speeds – Enjoy print speeds3 of up to 22/20 ipm (mono/color), and boost your business productivity with Fast Mode speeds of up to 35/27 ppm (mono/color) [ipm: images per minute; ppm: pages per minute]
· Quick first-page-out times – Spend less time waiting with fast first-page-out times4 of just 5.5 seconds for mono prints and 6 seconds for colour prints
· Professional print quality – Print brilliant photos, crisp and clear text with an outstanding resolution of 1,200 x 4,800 dpi
· Comprehensive print capabilities – Print detailed floor plans, blueprints, site images and other materials in-house on a wide variety of paper types and sizes up to A3
- Multiple connectivity options – Easily share your device among the entire office workgroup using the built-in wireless and network connectivity
- Effortless mobile printing – Print directly from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ or Windows® Mobile device through Brother’s iPrint&Scan, AirPrint, Mopria® and Google Cloud Print
- Print JPEGs directly from USB storage – Print photos from your USB flash drive conveniently via the front-access port with USB Direct Print
- Scan and print via Wi-Fi Direct – Directly print or scan from your mobile device without need for access to your network
Advanced Device Management
· Restrict access to your printers –Assign authorized users or groups with access to specific functions such as color printing, setting page limits, scanning features and more with the Secure Function Lock
· Integrate easily into your IT Security Infrastructure –Manage printer access and login authentication through a central management system with Active Directory and User Authentication
· Conveniently monitor via fleet management software – BRAdmin Light is an enterprise-level device management solution that allows you to manage a fleet of network-connected machines from one centralized location
Series Line-up and Availability
The HL-T4000DW and MFC-T4500DW are both available in Authorized Retail Stores nationwide. For more information, visit http://www.brother.com.ph/
A 42-minute virtual #babymarathon and exclusive product offers await shoppers on Super Brand Day on August 29!
The Asian Games are here, bringing with them a flurry of excitement to fans all over the continent! But while we expect the best athletes to show up, we keep overlooking the most skilled players – our babies.
It’s no secret that babies are unstoppable at play. In fact, they can run the equivalent of a marathon in a week! The only thing hampering their fun: wet, lawlaw diapers. To showcase our babies’ prowess, Southeast Asia’s biggest e-commerce portal Lazada and the world’s top selling diaper brand Pampers, are joining hands to produce the first-ever virtual #babymarathon.
This one-of-a-kind feat is part of the Pampers x Lazada Super Brand Day, which will take place on August 29. For one day only, Super Brand Day allows consumers to discover the best of what a brand offers, which includes exclusive gifts, limited offers and even offline experiences.
Be Part of the Record-Breaking #babymarathon The 42-minute #babymarathon video montage, which will be aired on August 29, will feature hundreds of babies and toddlers in the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore, all “running” in a relay race. In the final video, parents may even find their children racing alongside Seve, son of Filipino celebrity and Pampers ambassador Toni Gonzaga.
Ready, get set, go!
All diapering babies aged 5 months and above are welcome to join Lazada and Pampers in creating this one-of-a-kind record! The virtual #babymarathon featuring the little athletes who joined across Southeast Asia will be aired on Lazada on Super Brand Day on 29 August.
You can join the fun in two ways –
– Take a video of your baby walking, playing or running about in their Pampers diaper and post it using this link, with the hastags #babymarathon and #PampersxLazadaPH
– You can also join our professional crew at Gymboree Greenbelt 5 on August 27, 2018, to film your little one in action during the #babymarathon celebration. Register in advance at this link.
Not all videos can be featured in the 42-minute video montage. But the most liked videos will win a cash prize of PHP30,000 or 6-month supply of Pampers diapers.
Join a marathon of Pampers Deals on Lazada
To help babies enjoy their weekly marathons free from wetness and the discomfort of lawlaw diapers, Pampers has put together a series of exclusive offers on 29th August 2018:
Starting from 12am midnight, there are promotion offers up to 35% off on Pampers Baby Dry Newborn Diapers and PHP100 discount vouchers for minimum PHP3000 purchases, which are limited to a 1000 units only.
Lazada’s Group Chief Business Officer Robin Mah said: “We are proud to be partnering with Pampers, one of the world’s leading diapers brands for Super Brand Day to showcase the unstoppable energy of babies while offering moms exclusive offers and delight. It is also a chance to spotlight their babies through fun experiences.”
Akhil Meshram, Pampers Philippines Brand Manager said: “Pampers recognizes that one of mom and baby’s biggest frustration are sagging diapers, and how this can affect babies’ ability to move and learn from their surroundings. The #babymarathon is part of our My Baby Can Do That Campaign, where we hope to show how babies can do nakaka-WOW and amazing things when they have the freedom to move, especially in a less lawlaw diaper. Lazada, given its massive footprint across Southeast Asia is the ideal platform to amplify our efforts.”
For more information on Super Brand Day, visit Lazada.com.ph and its social media pages.
For more information on Pampers, visit Pampers.ph and its social media pages.
About Lazada Group
Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number-one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia –present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada has 155,000 sellers and 3,000 brands serving 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions. With 300 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first and last mile delivery arm supported by approximately 100 logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA).
For more than 50 years, parents have trusted Pampers to care for their babies. Pampers is a part of The Procter & Gamble Company and is the #1-selling diaper worldwide. Every day, more than 25 million babies in 100 countries around the world wear Pampers. Pampers offers a complete range of diapers and pants designed to provide protection and comfort for every stage of baby’s development. Visit http://www.pampers.com to learn more about Pampers products, and find ideas and information to help your baby get the most out of love, sleep and play.
Show business is a business that everyone dreams about, but not all retains the shine and some may opt to turn their light off for a more private living.
Globe myBusiness, in partnership with Summit Media’s Philippine Entertainment Porta (PEP), gathered celebrity entrepreneurs who showcased their businesses and shared their success stories with small and medium enterprise (SME) owners during the Star Bazaar held at SM Megamall Activity Center to serve as inspiration to aspiring and budding entrepreneurs who want to start or grow their business.
Star Bazaar is a free-for-all shopping and learning experience that features booths of the stars; businesses, and open mic discussions with entrepreneurial experts through Globe myBusiness Academy’s Artistalks.
Among the celebrity entrepreneurs who graced Artistalks are Ner’s Gourmet Tuyo owner Neri Naig-Miranda, Pedro ‘N Coi owner and beauty queen Shamcey Supsup-Lee and Filipino restaurant Salu owner Harlene Bautista.
These celebrity star entrepreneurs shared their take on the importance of partnerships, balancing time for multiple careers and how to start a business ventures based on their own experience as entrepreneurs.
In addition, Neri together with Janice de Belen, LJ Moreno, Marlo Mortel, Almira Muhlach, RR Enriquez, Diana Zubiri, TInTin Bersola, Bianca Lapus, and Candy Pangilinan showcased their businesses, enriching shoppers’ experience with a variety of products: from sweet confections to savory dishes to workout apparel and fashion accessories.
“Globe myBusiness is always here to encourage people to put up their own business and live the life they dream of. We also help entrepreneurs create hassle-free operations so that they can focus more on bringing the best experience to their customers. Through the help of our celebrity guests and business experts, we hope that we can impart valuable tips and inspiring lessons to those who visit the Star Bazaar,” said Derrick Heng, Senior Advisor for Globe myBusiness.
Globe myBusiness offers a wide range of digital tools and solutions to micro, small, and medium-size enterprises. This is in support of UN Sustainable Development Goal No. 8 which promotes sustained, inclusive, and sustainable economic growth through entrepreneurship, creativity, and innovation.
On the other hand, GCash, the leading mobile money service provider in the country, equipped the celebrity booths with QR codes which provided both merchants and consumers with hassle-free and secure cashless transactions.
Through GCash Scan to Pay, consumers were able to use their GCash account to pay for their purchases by simply scanning the QR codes with their GCash App, thereby, eliminating the need to bring cash or wait for change.
Meanwhile, Star Bazaar’s line of leading business experts include some of the most in-demand entrepreneurial advisors in the country, like motivational financial speaker Chinkee Tan, serial restauranteur Grace Lee, and The Final Pitch host and co-creator John Aguilar.
These top-notch business experts were also present during Artistalks and discussed the challenges of starting up, how to overcome challenges, and preparation that comes with conceptualizing and bringing the perfect business idea to life.
On the side, attendees were treated to different interactivities that allowed them to know more about their favourite celebrity entrepreneur’s businesses while winning prizes courtesy of Globe myBusiness and Star Bazaar’s featured merchants.
Singer Kiana Valenciano performed on the sidelines of Star Bazaar to entertain participants with a couple of songs from her new album.
To know more about how Globe myBusiness can help you with your business, prease visit: http://mybusiness.globe.com.ph.